Publications and Resources
- N. Sukumar, ed., “A Matter of Density: Exploring the Electron Density Concept in the Chemical, Biological, and Materials Sciences”, First Edition, Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2013, Publication Date: Oct. 2012, ISBN: 978-0-470-76900-3, http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470769009.html
Invited Lectures & Conference Presentations
- Niteesh Sahni and Dinesh Singh, “Multiplication by Monomials in BMOA”, Houston J. Maths. (accepted 2012) [Impact Factor = 0.36].
- L. M. Saha and Niteesh Sahni, “Chaotic Evolutions in a Modified Coupled Logistic Type Predator-Prey Model”, Houston Applied Mathematical Sciences (accepted 2012) [Impact Factor = 0.331].
- Niteesh Sahni, Til Prasad Sarma and L. M. Saha (2012): “Measuring Chaos in Discrete Nonlinear Systems”. J. Applied Mathematics, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, USA [Impact Factor = 0.656].
- Yuning Li , Prashant Sonar, Samarendra P. Singh, Zi En Ooi , Erica S. H. Lek and Melissa Q. Y. Loh, ”Poly(2,5-bis(2-octyldodecyl)-3,6-di(furan-2-yl)-2,5-dihydro-pyrrolo[3,4-c]pyrrole-1,4-dione-co-thieno[3,2-b]thiophene): a high performance polymer semiconductor for both organic thin film transistors and organic photovoltaics”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2012, 14, 7162-7169, DOI: 10.1039/C2CP40937B. [Impact factor = 3.5].
- Zi-En Ooi, Thelese R. B. Foong, Samarendra P. Singh, KhaiLeok Chan and Ananth Dodabalapur, ”A light emitting transistor based on a hybrid metal oxide-organic semiconductor lateral heterostructure”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 093302 (2012); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.3689758 [Impact factor: = 3.8].
- Tae-Jun Ha, Prashant Sonar, Samarendra P. Singh and Ananth Dodabalapur, “Characteristics of High-Performance Ambipolar Organic Field-Effect Transistors Based on a Diketopyrrolopy-rrole-Benzothiadiazole Copolymer”, IEEE Transactions on electron Devices, Vol. 59, No. 5, May 2012. [Impact factor = 2.3].
- Prashant Sonar, Thelese Ru Bao Foong, Samarendra P. Singh, Yuning Li and Ananth Dodabalapur, “Furan- containing conjugated polymer for high mobility ambipolar organic thin film transistors”, Chem. Communications 48, 8383, 2012 [Impact factor = 6.16].
- Yuning Li, Bin Sun, Prashant Sonar and Samarendra P. Singh, “Solution processable poly(2,5-dialkyl-2,5-dihydro-3,6-di-2-thienyl-pyrrolo[3,4-c]pyrrole-1,4-dione) for ambipolar organic thin film transistors”, Organic electronics, Vol. 13, 1606 (2012) [Impact factor = 4.04].
- Prashant Sonar, Jing-Mei Zhuo, Li-Hong Zhao, Kai-Ming Lim, Jihua Chen, Adam J. Rondinone, Samarendra P. Singh, Lay-Lay Chua, Peter K. H. Ho and Ananth Dodabalapur, “Furan Substituted Diketopyrrolopyrrole and Thienylenevinylene Based Low Band Gap Copolymer for High Mobility Organic Thin Film Transistors”, J. Materials Chem., 2012, 22 (33), 17284–17292. [Impact factor: 5.97].
- Prashant Sonar, Samarendra P Singh, Evan L. Williams, Y. Li, Mui Siang Soh, Ananth Dodabalapur, “Furan containing diketopyrrolopyrole co-polymer: Synthesis, characterization, Organic field-effect transistor performance and photovoltaic properties”, J. Material Chem., 2012, 22, 4425. [Impact factor: 5.97].
- N. Sukumar, Michael Krein, Qiong Luo and Curt Breneman, “MQSPR modeling in materials informatics: a way to shorten design cycles?”, J. Materials Sci. 47(21), 7703-7715 (2012). DOI: 10.1007/s10853-012-6639-0. [2011 Impact Factor = 2.015].
- N. Sukumar and Michael P. Krein, “Graphs and networks in chemical and biological informatics: past, present and future”, Future Med. Chem. 4(16), 2039-2047 (2012). DOI: 10.4155/FMC.12.128. [2011 Impact Factor = 2.522].
- N. Sukumar, Michael P. Krein and Mark J. Embrechts, "Predictive Cheminformatics in Drug Discovery: Statistical Modeling for Analysis of Micro-Array and Gene Expression Data" in "Biocomputing and Drug Discovery" Richard S. Larson, Ed. (Humana Press, in press, 2012).
- N. Sukumar, "The atom in a molecule as a mereological construct in chemistry" Found. Chem. ISSN: 1386-4238, Nov. 2012. DOI 10.1007/s10698-012-9171-z.
- Vasudeo P. Babar, S. Jaiswal and Vijay Kumar, Interaction of a carbon atom on small platinum clusters and its effects on hydrogen binding, submitted to Chemical Physics Letters.
- S. P. Nanavati, V. Sundararajan, S. Mahamuni, S. V. Ghaisas, and V. Kumar, Non-stoichiometric Mn doped ZnO magic nanoclusters and their composite structures from ab initio calculations, submitted to Phys. Rev. B.
- P. Kaur, S. S. Sekhon, J.M. Zavada, and V. Kumar,Enhanced stability of Eu in GaN nanoparticles: Effects of Si co-doping, submitted to Phys. Rev. B.
- S. Shanu, M. Kapur, Q. Qureshi, Y. Jhala and S. Bhattacharya, “A graph theoretic approach for modelling tiger corridor network in Western Ghats-Eastern Ghats landscape complex, India”, 3rd International Conference on Computational Sustainability, University of Copenhagen, July 2012.
- N. Sukumar, “Predictive Cheminformatics, Bioinformatics and Virtual High Throughput Screening: Statistical Modeling for Analysis of Micro-Array and Gene Expression Data” - Lecture at “National Training on Bioinformatics in Multi-omics Era: A Microbial Genomics Perspective” National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms, Maunath Bhanjan, UP, Feb.28th 2012.
- N. Sukumar and Michael P. Krein, “Mapping Chemical and Biological Networks using Molecular Fragments and Fingerprints” CHI Structure-Based Drug Discovery conference, Cambridge, MA, June 6th-8th 2012.
- N. Sukumar, “Network thinking in Chemistry and Biology” - Keynote address - National Conference on Emergence of Inter-disciplinary Sciences, Jodhpur, August 25th 2012.
- Vijay Kumar, “Quantum confinement and band gap opening in graphene by BN doping" - Workshop on "Novel Trends in Complex Systems", Freie Universitat Berlin, October 12-13, 2012.